Golden Records is software that helps you to convert your vinyl LP records, audio tapes or cassettes to CD or to wav or mp3 files using your computer.
It is designed specifically with records and cassettes in mind and has been developed to make the conversion process from vinyl to CD as easy and intuitive as possible. Just install the software and follow the step-by-step wizard. It also includes a number of audio restoration tools that can be automatically applied to the vinyl or cassette that is being converted as it is being saved to a wav or mp3 file.
After the tracks have been converted you can burn them straight to CD with Golden Records' own CD Burner, edit your favourite tracks with WavePad Audio Editing Software or make your own audio mix with MixPad Audio Mixing Software.
* Convert audio from vinyl LP records and audio cassette tapes into Wave/MP3 format or burn straight to CD.
* Simple intuitive wizard takes you step-by-step through the vinyl to CD conversion process.
* Comes with a full set of audio restoration tools to clean up damaged audio.
* Set "floor noise" to detect silence and automatically split tracks.
* Includes full feature CD burner to record CDs after the cassette, lp ripper or vinyl to cd wizard runs.
* Encodes into mp3 or wave files with the ability to add mp3 ID tags to converted files.
* Automatically normalizes recordings when converting your tapes or vinyl to CD.
* Automatically applies dc offset correction recordings.
* Click / pop elimination when recording from vinyl records.
* Automatic hiss and noise reduction.
* Automatic 'phono' RIAA eq correction (if your old record player does not have a preamplifier).
* Can convert 78 RPM records playing on a 45 RPM player.
* Protect and convert rare vinyl EPs and LPs to CD
* Restoration of damaged tracks and albums
* Move albums from vinyl to a computer for cataloging
* Convert vinyl to mp3 for listening on portable devices
* Update cassette tapes to mp3 or CD
* Digitize any analog audio to mp3
* Windows 98/2000/Me/XP/2003/Vista or Mac OS X 10.2 or later
* About 600MB hard drive space for every album you want to convert.
* A CD burner drive if you want to burn the audio to CD.
* A record player capable of playing 3
14 days trial