GOGO Picture Viewer ActiveX OCX is a powerful ActiveX control, which is intended for work with image data.You can view and save images of different formats include Bmp,Gif,Jpeg,Jpg,Png, Tif,Tiff and multipaged Tiff images.Save Jpeg image files with user-defined quality level. Rotate,flip,shiftX,shiftY,zoom-in,zoom-out,zoom-to-fit and resize the image.You can also draw text,convert color to grayscaled,black-white and print the image.
You can set the image alignment, background color, background style,foreground color,border width,border color,text color,text font and the text size. Get or Set the embeded information from the image. Copy image to the clipboard. Scroll the image, save and restore the position of the scroll bar.
1.Load and view image files of different formats include Bmp, Gif, Jpeg, Png and Tiff.
2.Load and view multi-page TIFF image files.
3.Load and view image from URL.
4.Load and view multi-page TIFF image from URL.
5.Load and view image from FTP server.
6.Load and view image from database table - Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
7.Save image to database table - Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
8.Save images with various formats.
9.Save Jpeg image files with user-defined quality level.
10.Save multi-page TIFF image files with a specified page to a new image.
11.Save Tiff images with different types of compression include CCITT3, CCITT4, LZW and RLE.
12.Rotate, flip, stretch to fit, shiftX, shiftY, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
13.Rotate by specified angle.
14.Resize the image.
15.Set alignment, background color, background style and foreground color of the image.
16.Display border around the image.
17.Set the color and the width of the border.
18.Draw text on the image.
19.Draw rotated text with specified angle on the image.
20.Draw outline text on the image.
21.Draw filled outline text on the image.
22.Draw shadow text on the image.
23.Draw watermark text on the image.
24.Set the color, font, size, and style of the text
25.Convert image to gray scaled and black-white color.
26.Convert 4, 8, 16, 24, 32 to 1 bit black-white.
27.Convert 1, 4, 8, 16, 24, 32 to 8 bit gray.
28.Convert 1, 4, 8, 24, 32 to 16 bit.
29.Convert 1, 4, 8, 16, 32 to 24 bit.
30.Convert 1, 4, 8, 16, 24 to 32 bit.
31.Get the coordinate and the pixel color of the image.
32.Get and set resolution (dpi) of the image.
33.Get the number of bits per pixel (bpp) of the image.
34.Adjust contrast, gamma, lightness, saturation, threshold of the image.
35.Adjust red, green and blue component of the image.
36.Provide over 40+ type of image effects and filters and adjustments.
37.Invert image pixel color.
38. Set and embed useful image information include artist, copyright, creation date and time, description, equipment make, equipment model, and title to describe the image instead drawing on it. (Support Jpeg, Png and Tiff file only)
39. Get the embed information from the image. (Support Jpeg, Png and Tiff file only)
40. Get compression type and color depth from Tiff file.
41. Copy image to the clipboard.
42. Paste image from clipboard.
43. Copy image to HBITMAP.
44. Scroll the image, save and restore the position of the scroll bar.
45. Move the image using the mouse drag.
46. Print images with specified size.
47. Direct print to default printer.
48. Undo an action and get the remain times of undo.