GOGO Image Viewer Lite ActiveX OCX is a lite version of an ActiveX control, which is intended for viewing with image data from different sources. powerful ActiveX Control, which is intended for work with image data. It can help you to view, zoom, rotate and print different formats include Bmp, Gif, Jpg, Jpeg, Png, Tif, Tiff. You can also set the image alignment, background color, background style, foreground color, border width and border color of the preview window.
1. View image files of different formats include Bmp, Gif, Jpeg, Png and Tiff.
2. View image from URL.
3. View image from FTP server.
4. View image from database table - Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
5. Rotate, flip, stretch to fit, shiftX, shiftY, zoom-in, zoom-out and zoom-to-fit the image.
6. Rotate image by specified angle.
7. Get the height and width of the image.
8. Get the resolution (dpi) of the image.
9. Get the number of bits per pixel (bpp) of the image.
10. Get the coordinate of the image.
11. Get the coordinate of the mouse.
12. Get the coordinate and the pixel color of the image.
13. Copy image to the clipboard.
14. Paste image from clipboard.
15. Copy image to HBITMAP.
16. Scroll the image, save and restore the position of the scroll bar.
17. Move the image using the mouse drag.
18. Print images with specified size.
19. Direct print to default printer.
20. Undo an action and get the remain times of undo.
21. Set alignment, background color, background style and foreground color of the image.
22. Display border around the image.
23. Set the color and the width of the border.