GFI Backup - Business Edition provides easy-to-use centralized backup with effortless restore for corporate data such as images, spreadsheets and other documents. It delivers secure web-based management for backing up all data from across the network; provides simple and complete restore from any location using standard Zip archives meaning no vendor lock-in, and supports removable storage devices, CD/DVD, Blu-ray, tape, NAS and offline via FTP. GFI Backup - Business Edition installs out of the box with tick-box configuration, allowing Administrators to create a single backup task which can be scheduled to run automatically on all network machines at a specified time; hourly, daily, weekly or monthly. Customization features allow users to extend and create their own backup and synchronize tasks as required. It issues email notifications of activity and performs comprehensive event logging.
GFI's business backup software GFI Backup 2010 Business Edition, presents administrators with an innovative approach to meet network data backup and restore requirements without incurring the cost, time and accessibility issues normally associated with traditional backup solutions.
Through GFI Backups central web-based administration console, administrators can configure and implement company-wide backup policies in a single task. Additionally, through the products agent component, users can easily create their own personal backup and restore tasks, over and above the centrally-created default backups. GFI Backups agent also enables users to automatically synchronize their files and folders across their desktop workstations, laptops, servers, and external drives.
* Fast, efficient, full-featured backup, restore and synchronization solution
* Back up to all popular storage devices; plus offsite backup storage via FTP
* Centralized web-based administration interface
* Single backup task functionality which applies to all your web, SQL, file servers, etc.
* Enables an effortless, fast restore thanks to its use of non-proprietary standard Zip archives
* Ease of configuration and maintenance
* Compression and encryption support AES 256 bit
* Email notifications on task success/failure/warnings
* Simple to understand and effortless to deploy and use
* Locked file support via VSS and scheduling
* Support for both 32 and 64-bit platforms support
* Pre-defined searching filters
* Detailed event logs of all backup operations
* and more.