One of the first and most comprehensive products, GameGain sets the standard for PC gaming optimization software. GameGain instantly increases the performance of your computer and squeezes out every last bit of performance your computer gaming hardware is capable of. With many of the latest PC games requiring high hardware requirements to have a suitable gaming experience, it is important to optimize your computer's performance. Windows is a general operating system which is used for many everyday tasks; it is not optimized for gaming performance. With GameGain and a few clicks of your mouse, you will notice an increase in frames per second, smooth game play and less lag during gaming.
GameGain makes several Windows registry and system changes to increase the performance of your current gaming hardware; this allows you to play the most recent games without having to spend hundreds of dollars to upgrade your computer hardware. These changes made to your computer improve memory usage, how foreground applications are prioritized with the CPU, hard drive access read and write speeds and how fast graphics can display on your screen. GameGain does not make changes, no patches and no modifications to games themselves, thus no anti-cheat detection software considers our software cheating software and you will not be banned from those gaming networks.
Sometimes even the most powerful computer gaming hardware can be slowed down by the latest games. Many of the newer games require faster graphics cards, more memory and faster processors to have a playable game experience. Also due to the popularity of home game consoles many of these games are ported to the PC poorly, impacting performance on the fastest of machines. With GameGain your computer hardware is optimized to the extreme, allowing you to get the best performance possible for these games without sacrificing graphics fidelity.
Optimizing your Windows desktop environment to work faster with games is a no brainer if you are a PC video game enthusiast. Just like tuning a sports car to get higher performance, GameGain tunes your PC's hardware to work faster which improves gaming performance. Get every last bit of horsepower out of your computer to play your games smoother and faster with a few clicks of the mouse. Download a trial version of GameGain today and unleash the full power of your computer hardware for faster gaming.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP & Windows Server 2008, 2003. 32-BIT/64-BIT ready.
- Optimizes your computer hardware to allow the latest games to run faster with the highest graphic settings possible.
- Decreases the amount of lag and screen pop-in you get playing games that require large map files to load during game play.
- Increase the frames per second that is displayed allowing games to play much smoother and increase your enjoyment of these games.
- Deep system analyzer and diagnostic feature which attempts to find and repair any potential problems with the computer affecting its performance.
- Advanced software based over-clocking feature which enhances memory speed, CPU prioritization of full screen applications, making games run faster.
- Changes are made to the Windows system directly not patches to game files; this prevents anti-cheat systems from accusing you of game modification.
- Constant updates to the software add new performance tweaks to allow you to take advantage of improvements that your system is capable of.
Changelog for this release:
Fixed problem where updates would not show up correctly for some
users when they attempted to do an update from within the main window.
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher
* Intel Pentium 90 MHz or higher (P 166 MHz recommended)
* 8 Mb RAM (32 Mb recommended)
* 5 Mb hard disk space
* VGA or higher resolution monitor
* Mouse or other pointing device
30 days trial