FTP Synchronizer is an FTP sync product that allows you to synchronize files between local computers and remote FTP servers.
* If you are a webmaster, do you still pick up all updated web pages manually and upload them one by one? You really need this product to update web sites. You just focus on your own job, FTP Synchronizer will detect all changed web pages and upload them for you by a single click!
* If you want to backup files to an FTP server, FTP Synchronizer definitely can help you. It has multiple threads file transferring engine to speed up the sync process. Save plenty of valuable time for you!
* If you simply need FTP sync functions, no need to look elsewhere anymore. You have got the best!
* Multiple threads file transferring
Uploading/downloading many files at the same time. Save plenty of time.(?)
* Detects conflict
How about if you modified a same file in both local and remote computer? Most software can NOT handle this, they simply overwrite older files with newer. Please, don't do this! FTP Synchronizer takes care this situation. You can ensure your files will not be overwritten by mistakes! (?)
* Inclusion/Exclusion filters
Only synchronize necessary files (?)
* Supports both non-security and security connection. Like SFTP, SSL etc. (?)
* Supports proxy/firewall
SOCKS4, SOCKS5, HTTP Proxy, Simply Relay, SOCKS4A, SITE hostname, OPEN hostname, USER user@host. etc (?)
* File verification. Ensure files synchronized correctly (?)
* Priority list. Lets you control which files should be synchronized first (?)
* And much more...
3 MB disk space