Frostbow Collection Manager 3 is a full featured database program for cataloging, organizing, and tracking antiques and collectibles. Easily create an inventory of your prize possesions and use extensive reporting and charting tools to keep track of your collection.
* Designed and built for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, easy to use, and has extensive on-line help.
* Twenty-seven separate fields for inputting descriptive data on each of your antiques or collectibles, including: acquisition and appraisal data, two image fields for photos and an image field for scanned receipts.
* You can store multiple image files for each item in your inventory
* The bulk import tool allows you to import images in bulk, creating a new record for each image imported.
* All data fields are renameable and the user can specify default values for each field when new items are added.
* Built-in address book for storing contact information on vendors and appraisers.
* Built-in image editor for importing, scanning, displaying, and printing images of your collection. Images are stored in JPEG format which greatly diminishes the overall file size of the database.
* Description, comments, and appraisal comments fields for adding additional identifying or descriptive data.
* Password protection to safeguard your personal information.
* Easy to use search, sort, and filter tools.
* Ability to import home inventory data from a number of other data formats including Microsoft Access, Excel, text, Paradox, DBase, Advantage, DBISAM, etc..
* Ability to export your home inventory to a number of other data formats including Microsoft Access, Excel, text, Paradox, DBase, Advantage, DBISAM, etc..
* Supports using multiple collection files and provides backup and restore functionality.
* Generates and prints 11 pre-defined reports you can use to track your possessions and provide a listing of your collection for your insurance company. Advanced users can also use the built-in report designer for creating custom reports.
* Reports can be exported as portable document file (PDF) files for use with Adobe Acrobat™, or other free PDF readers.
* Generates and prints 16 different charts for viewing summary statistics about your collection. Choose from horizontal bar charts, vertical bar charts, or pie charts.