FreeUndelete is a freeware data recovery program for deleted files.
FreeUndelete restores deleted files, including those removed from Windows Recycle Bin. In case of accidental removal of files on a NTFS (default for Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and NT), FAT32 or FAT16 file systems this is the utility to help.
Supported file systems:
NTFS, FAT32 and FAT16
The recovered files are saved into a new location to prevent overwriting the deleted files on the original media.
* File systems supported: NTFS 1.0, NTFS 2.0, FAT32, FAT16
* Operating systems supported: Windows XP, 2000, NT 4 (SP2 or higher required), Windows 2003 Server
* Easy to use, no special user skills required
* Full install/uninstall support
* Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 2003 Server
* RAM: 128 MB
* Hard Disk: minimum 10 MB of free space required for installation
* Display: 640 x 480 or higher resolution, 256 colors