Fotosizer is a freeware batch image resizer tool. It resizes your photos in just 3 easy steps - 1. Photo selection, 2. select resize settings, then 3. Start the resize!
Increasingly, sharing photos on the internet is becomming more and more popular. Photos, represented as JPEG files from digital cameras, taken at high resolutions are far too large to send over the Internet, with some photos ending up at 5 mega bytes. Uploading one photo to a photo sharing website is fine, but 10, 20, or even more, this can take forever, especially on a dial-up connection.
With Fotosizer, you can shrink JPEG image files, along with other supported formats, and dramatically reduce internet transfer times, enabling you to quickly and easily prepare your image collections to be published on the web.
Help unlock the photos from your digital camera. Use Fotosizer to batch resize your photos making it easier and faster to email to friends, upload to photo sharing websites or upload to websites that offer photo printing services.
Fotosizer lets you resize in 3 easy steps, allowing you to choose the photos you want to resize, the dimensions, and where you want to save the new photos.
Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.
* Choose to resize by percentage of width and height
* Choose to set custom width and height
* Maintain aspect ratio
* Choose where the resized images will be saved
* Change image quality
* Parameterised output filenames: Choose the format of the output filenames using parameters such as new image width/height, current date, number of image in the list being resized.
* "Auto-save" of settings on exit
* Resize portrait and landscape photos at the same time.
* Resize quickly and easily using a preset list of sizes including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP screen sizes.