Reduce storage costs through disk space analysis & management.
Desktop PCs and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary, and duplicate files. Before you know it, you're out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, and users can't find the data they need when they need it.
FolderSizes is Compatible with Windows 7
You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk space usage. You need FolderSizes. FolderSizes is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, attributes, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, shell context menu integration, and much more.
* Duplicate File Report
* Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume.
* Largest Files Report
* FolderSizes can quickly show you which files are eating up the most space.
* Types & Attributes
* See the distribution of disk space by file type or attributes (with drill-down search).
* Integrated Scheduler
* Schedule the generation of nearly any report during non-peak hours.
* Integration Ready
* Deep, powerful command line support for integration and analysis with 3rd party tools.
* Temporary File Report
* Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads & browsing.
* Scan Filtering
* Filter file system scans by filename, date, owner name and much more.
* Integrated Search
* Search multiple paths by nearly any file criteria (including file owner).
* Disk Space Explorer
* Awesome detail view, coupled with stunning graphical bar, pie, and map graphs.
* Folder Map View
* View an entire sub-folder hierarchy at once with our folder map visualization.
* 32 and 64 Bit Support
* FolderSizes provides full compatibility with 32 and 64 bit Windows operating systems.
* Drive Space Monitor
* Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk.
* File Owners Report
* Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network drives.
* Oldest Files Report
* Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed.
* Sizes, Names & Dates
* Powerful, customizable range-oriented file reports with drill-down search support.
* Unicode Enabled
* Full Unicode support in all reporting, analysis, and export features.
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008 or Vista