FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts to PDF, JPG or TIFF all new documents and image files. System administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this all employees in the office are able to print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images and documents.
FolderMill ensures conversion of all the incoming files to PDF, JPG or TIFF with very few efforts: simply by placing the documents into one folder and taking them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and specify parameters.
What's new in FolderMill 4.4:
- Insert pages before existing PDF or TIFF files
- New PDF compression function
- Print crop marks for PDF
- Set paper size for cover pages
- Exclude subfolders from processing
- Localization to French
- Improved Filter by Paper Size: better paper size detection
- Improved Add text or watermark Action parameters
- Improved log file processing
- Improved Windows 10 menu icons and new Action icons
- Fixed binary and dynamic library files (.exe, .dll)
- Fixed Convert to XPS plugin
- Fixed paper size format display in Filter by paper size Action
- Other performance and stability improvements
Changelog for this release:
Insert pages before existing PDF or TIFF files; New PDF compression function; Print crop marks for PDF; Set paper size for cover pages; Exclude subfolders from processing; Localization to French; Improved Filter by Paper Size: better paper size detection; Improved Add watermark Action parameters
Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above, Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP SP3, 1 GB or more RAM