Folder Size will analyze your hard drives and display the file and folder sizes so that you can easily check the distribution of your disk space. The application will display the sizes of the folders and files and also the percentage of the total disk size that they occupy. The neat report can be sorted in order to identify the largest folders and the largest files. You can easily figure out which files or folders have filled up your dive space as Folder Size will also scan the sizes of all the subfolders. The application can scan your entire hard drive in minutes due to its optimised scan algorithms. The progressive scan will let you continue the scan from the point of interruption.
Besides scanning an entire hard drive Folder Size can also scan a single folder in order to save time.
Folder Size is a powerful utility that can scan and display all the file and folder sizes on your hard drives.
Find and display all file and folder sizes.
Scan entire storage device or a chosen folder
Detailed information for all the files and folders listed in table:
-Size percentage from the parent folders size
-Files count inside the folder
-Last modification time
-Last access time Folder owner and group
Sort option based on all the different criteria listed above - folder name, folder size etc.
Option to rearrange the columns in the list in order to suit your preferences.
Option to display the file and folder sizes in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes, Gigabytes or automatically determine the most appropriate size format.
Locate selected folder or file in Windows Explorer via a context menu
Show Windows folder or file properties dialog
Delete folders or files.
Open files with associated application using double click.
Remove folders or files from the list in order to check the folder size after deleting the item.
Support for all types of storage devices - har
Changelog for this release:
* Added: Scan folder using Drag And Drop
* Added: Command line option to scan a folder -scan "folder path"
* Added: "Scan with Folder Size" Windows Explorer context menu
* Added: F5 - Re-scan
* Added: Multiple selection in files list
* Added: Backspace keyboard shortcut for UP
* Added: Other small GUI fixes and enhancements, nicer disabled toolbar
* Fixed: Two times faster scan speed
* Fixed: Extremely optimized folder listing (more than 10 times faster)
* Fixed: File name column resize issue on startup
* Fixed: Delete issue with some files
* Fixed: Possible re-scan issues in rare cases
* Fixed: On drive scan the scanned drive is selected and expanded
* Fixed: Network folder root hierarchy
CPU: Pentium-233 MHz or higher;128 MB RAM ;5 MB free hard disk space