FLY SDK is a robust tool for software developers to add support for importing, saving, viewing, converting, creating, merging, marking or exporting PDF, PostScript and Metafiles. It works equally well for application development and for process automation. The engine handles both vector and bitmap graphics file formats swiftly and surely. Use it to easily enhance your desktop, server or Web application with just a few command line or API/DLL calls.
FLY SDK is unique in its ability to output scalable and editable vector objects. Our vector formats generate unparalleled high-quality output. Our image formats stand out because of their high-fidelity and flexible conversion options.
File format conversions have been at the heart of our business for well over a decade. The result is an incomparable technology framework powered by a robust conversion engine. When choosing FLY SDK, you can share in the wealth of our experience. We pride ourselves on working with each of our development customers to ensure the tightest and most complete integration for your unique requirements. Plus, you'll save valuable time by using our libraries. Our developer clients include commercial OEM partners as well as enterprise developers and government organizations.
Input Formats: PDF, PostScript, EPS, WMF, EMF, CGM, API Calls, Print Driver
Vector Output: SVG, CGM, WMF, EMF, MIF, DXF, EPS, PDF, PostScript, HPGL
Image Output: TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP
ASCII Output: Stripped ASCII, text with placement
* Advanced filter options allow you a high degree of control
* Specify pages to convert or page range
* Options to choose resolution, color depth and compression
* Options to reference, substitute or outline Type 1 and TrueType fonts
* Crop output to remove white space or convert at page size
* Ignore vectors, images, text during conversion
* Rotate output by any degree
* User definable file numbering/naming conventions for multi-page output.
* Graphical Shape Recognition
* Available via command line or Windows VB/C++ DLL.