FlowBreeze is a Microsoft® Excel® add-in that automates the flowcharting process by converting your text into flowcharts. FlowBreeze lets you create flowcharts by just typing. You simply type in each flowchart step, and press . The text is replaced by a flow chart symbol. Formatting is applied, symbols are aligned, and a connector is added automatically.
FlowBreeze is the perfect tool for creating flowcharts because it makes flowcharting easy. You will benefit from many handy features that save you time and make flowcharting painless:
* Create flowcharts just by typing.
* Pre-layout flowchart content on a spreadsheet.
* Convert existing text or documents (e.g. Word) into a flow chart with the Text-To-Flowchart Wizard.
* Automatically add Start and End Terminator symbols.
* Assign keywords to generate specific flowchart symbols.
Make Flowcharting a Painless Process
* Apply formatting styles in a single click.
* Generate a flowchart symbol key at the click of a button.
* Automatically add connectors from the previous symbol.
* Create uniformly sized shapes.
* Incorporate one of over 100 flowchart templates.
(Including cross-functional swim lanes, title blocks, opportunity charts, deployment charts, DMAIC diagrams, SIPOC diagrams, PDCA diagrams, and many more flowchart templates.)
* Style your flowchart symbols with up to 84 built-in formats.
* Style your connectors with 21 built-in formats
* Includes 124 available symbols, including flowchart symbols, block arrows, callouts and more.
* Add straight, elbow, or curved connectors.
* Export flow charts as 6 picture formats (PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, WMF, TIF).
* Copy and paste flowcharts directly into Word or PowerPoint.
* Flowcharts copied to Word or PowerPoint can be edited in place.
* All shapes are editable by anyone using the built-in Microsoft Office drawing tools.
* Save flowcharts as Excel files.
* Anyone with Excel can view, edit, or maintain the flowcharts.
Empower Your Team
* Easy to use and easy to learn.
* Affordable pricing.
* Familiar Microsoft Excel working environment.
* Users can get started at the click of a button.
* Helpful Getting Started guide makes flowcharting simple to learn.
Combine Data & Diagrams
* Include process data on the same sheets as your flowcharts.
* Use FlowBreeze's Extract Text tool to easily tabulate process metrics.
* Exploit Excel's powerful functions to merge flowcharts with process data analysis.
* Integrate graphs, data, and process flowcharts in the same drawing.
* Create multi-level process flow diagrams on separate sheets.
* Create flowcharts in a fraction of the time.
* Other Text-To-Flowchart tools run for more than 4X the cost of FlowBreeze.
* Anyone with Excel can edit the flowcharts without extra licenses.
* Reduce overhead by maintaining a single file in your document control system.
* Volume discounts and site licenses available.
Edit Flowcharts Easily
* Select multiple shapes by symbol type.
* Toggle between shapes via the Tab key.
* Move symbols with the keyboard arrow keys.
* Connectors stay attached when the shapes are moved.
* Insert or delete cells, rows, or columns for fast re-positioning.
Office 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000