FlexiMusic Sound Generator is a unique sound creator to create your own different sounds. If you want to create un common sounds, then you will like FlexiMusic Sound Generator. You can use it to produce robotic/synthetic voice from your own voice. Some of the features are listed below:
Who can use it?
* Digital musicians, composers, producers, sound engineers and those who wish to produce musical and non-musical sounds without conventional musical instruments.
* Game developers who need to generate special sounds.
* Amateur Musicians can produce simple musical sounds easily, making use of easy to use features.
* Professionals can create special sounds and distribute them to others, saving them as small, encrypted files.
* If you are looking for a very special piece of software to create musical and non-musical sounds, use FlexiMusic Generator.
* Sounds: Draw your own graph and create sounds
* Sound Source has Generator and Frequency / Volume Graph.
* Generator: Sound Source has two types of generators: Sine Sound Source, Graph Sound Source.
* In Frequency / Volume graphs create random shapes to get different sounds.
* Unlimited Sound Sources: There is no limit to the number of sound sources you can have in an Instrument. Add as many as you think your sound requires.
* Multiple "Sound sources" are merged together to create a combined, rich musical Instrument.
* Changing the Frequency / Volume Graph for sound source type is available.
* Voices: Add special effects to a voice, producing special voices like robotic, synthetic, and more...
* Small File Size, The FlexiMusic Generator file format (*.FmGen).
* The output sounds can be saved as WAV files (*.WAV).
* Clean and easy-to-use interface.
* Several built-in features.