FlexiMusic Audio Editor is a professional and home user digital audio editor that can be used to play, edit, mix sounds/tracks, record, analyze sounds and apply various special effects such as Equalizer, Echo, Change Speed, Reverse effect, Fade Out/ Fade in audio, Remove Noise, Pop/Clicks removal, Stretch/Shrink, timing control recording features, work on single channel and etc. Audio can be recorded from cassettes, albums, radio, audio streaming from internet and digitally copied from audio CDs. Conversion between different audio file formats, or between different sound quality levels.
Music fanatics, Music composer, Sound engineers and Music Researchers. Everyone (with a PC) who needs to edit, convert or work in Audio/Mp3 sound.
Edit music for dance programs, gymnastics, music therapy, guided mediation, audio for CD editing, Java applications, web pages, games, radio/TV, or just for fun.
Work with anything from answering machine messages to professional CD audio content.
* User Interface for working with multiple files in one session.
* Huge file editing. Audio files upto 2GB (2048mb) size (for a 16 bit file).
* Open, create, and save audio files in different audio formats.
* Play audio files or any part of the files (Play, Pause, Stop, Mix, Play Reverse and more...)
* Quick editing: Cut, Copy, Delete, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste Mix and Undo gets only a fraction of a second, in any case of file size.
* Split one wave file into several separate wave files
* It allows you to work on a single channel in a stereo file.
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Mouse Select, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom In/Out).
* Numerous undo levels.
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
* Record and edit audio for telephone systems.
* Use Bookmarks to view the selected part or specific part of the audio files.
* Various effects such as Equalizer, Band Pass/Stop Filter, Noise Reduction, Echo, Reverb, Modulate, Stretch/Shrink, Change Speed...
* Supported file formats WAV, MP3, WMA, AU, RAW, SND and more.
* Convert audio files from one format to another.
* Add noise or silence between an audio file, and generate a simple Sine Wave.
* Direct waveform editing with the mouse.
* Convert the sampling rate of audio files.
* Batch Processing and Conversion.
* Insert information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
* Customizable waveform colors.
* Effective and easy-to-use interface.
* Several built-in features and keyboard shortcuts.
Changelog for this release:
* Good-looking and user friendly interface.
* Added Right click option for main window to make easy for users.
* Added Right click option for play scale.
* Tempo adjustment can be done easily.
* Added New, Close, Move commands for file tab.
* Added Drag option for file tab.
* Equalizer shows the current playing position and mouse position.
* View commands always visible for easy access.