Sothink SWF Decompiler is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats; and exporting multi-file simultaneously are supported. Compatible with all Flash versions including Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0). Support both ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkages, components, *.as, etc.
Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash, can fast convert your video to Flash files (SWF and FLV) with excellent performance, and speed up your video hosting and sharing business over the Internet.
This professional Flash video encoder supports almost all popular video formats including AVI, MPEG, MOV etc. It is quite an easy-to-use but powerful video to Flash converter tool. Take just simple steps to convert video to Flash Video files (FLV) with high quality.
Sothink SWF to Video Converter can perfectly convert Macromedia Flash to video files into video of most popular formats.This Flash to video converter enables you to convert Flash to video which includes audio, action scripts or movie clips. SWF to Video Converter can always maintain excellent quality of original video and audio, help you produce various videos and Flash movies with advanced effect, and then you can enjoy fancy Flash animations on portable devices with ease. With this bundle, you can make any conversion between flash and video at ease. You can make whatever conversion you want, so, no more guessing; try Flash Decompiler and Converter Suite for free.
SWF Decompiler Features
* Convert SWF to FLA stably.
* Export one or more SWF to FLA, SWF to element at one time.
* Support exporting the resources to SWF or FLA format.
* Extract element into various formats, including shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript, etc.
* Export the video file in FLV format from Flash movie.
* Export ActionScript file in AS, HTML format.
* Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (7.0), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (9.0) and Flash CS4 (10.0). New
* Compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
* Support Flash components.
* Provide a user-friendly interface (like Office 2007)
* Invoke Flash SWF from User-friendly Explorer-like Windows.
* Offer built-in player to play SWF on hard drive or network.
* Supply the playback control bar to play, stop, forward, backward; zoom in/out Flash movie freely.
* Navigate and browse resources in preview window before exporting.
* View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
* Optimizes the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
* Supports scanning the cache of IE and listing all Flash files you have viewed.
* Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and SWF Catcher for IE.