Flac Ripper is a FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file ripper to split large FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file to separate MP3 files or other format audio files including WAV, FLAC, VOX, G726 and G723.
FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) is a compress digital music which is compressed from a music CD, all the tracks are packaged to a single compressed image file. With Flac Ripper, you can extract all or part of tracks from the FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file and convert them to separate MP3 files or other format audio files.
A CUE file is required to rip the FLAC file, the CUE file contains the information of every track in the FLAC file.
* Easy to use, you only need to select a FLAC file and a CUE file.
* Export file in MP3, WAV, FLAC, VOX, G726, G723 format.
* Supports MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag. ID3 tags are collected from the FLAC file and CUE file automatically.
* Embeds a MP3 ID3 editor support MP3, MP2, MPEG, MP+, MPC, OGG and AVI audio formats.
* Supports customizable output MP3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
* Supports customizable output MP3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
* Supports customizable MP3 quality, the better quality the slower ripping.
* Supports customizable audio format for FLAC, VOX, G723, G726 including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
* Supports automatic folder and filename creator with album, artist, title and track number.
* You can extract all tracks or part of tracks from the FLAC music CD image (FLAC + CUE) file.
* Supports multilanguage including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
* 11 skins are available.
The trial version allows you to evaluate Flac Ripper in 15 days. Only 3 flac+cue files can be ripped in trial version.