RoSoftDownload Editor's Review :
The application has a very intuitive user interface. You have the options of Scan, Save and Search for file. The program scans your local hard drive partitions for deleted files and you can choose which file you want to restore. You can select the destination folder where you want your file to be restored.
Be careful because it will restore the file with the folder that contained the file. For example, if you had a file in D:/folder1/folder2/testfile.txt, and you restore it, let\\\\\\\'s say in C:/recovering folder/, then the file address will be C:/recovering folder:/folder1/folder2/testfile.txt.
The demo version allows recovering of files smaller than 64kb.
From FineRecovery Inc.
File recovery software. You can easily recovers files created by Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista. FineRecovery recovers files from hard disk (NTFS, FAT: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 partitions) and removable media (SD, CF, MS, MMC, Flash Card, USB drive).
FineRecovery utilities recover files:
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Removed by virus attack or power failure
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged
- From hard disk with bad sectors
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run
- MBR is destroyed
* Recover files deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied
* Recover files removed by virus attack or power failure
* Preview deleted photos
* Utilizing a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach
* Batch file recovery (recovers multiple files in one action)
* Recognizes localized names
* Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface
* You can search for deleted files on a disk by filename or mask
* Can be run from a USB storage device
* Scan all files and directories on selected hard drives
* Multilingual interface: English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
Recovers deleted data from the removable media:
* Secure Digital Card (SD cards)
* CompactFlash (CF cards)
* Sony Memory Stick (MS cards)
* Multimedia Card (MMC cards)
* Flash Card/drive
* USB drive/store device
* xD Picture Card
* Smart Media Card
* Digital cameras
* hard drive
* and other
At least 16 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space to save recovered files