RoSoftDownload Editor's Review :
When you remove a program, some leftovers remain on your computer. To perform a complete and safe uninstall, you can use Final Uninstaller.
The program performs a scan on your hard drive and in Windows registry and it shows you the Remnants and the installed program. Then the user can choose which leftovers will be completely removed from the system.
The result will be an improvement of your PC performance.
Reviewed by I. Petre
From Cheese Software Inc.
Final Uninstaller is an exceptional uninstall software that can delete files from an incomplete uninstallation and clean up your registry. The uninstall software is based on a powerful leftovers database to support many functions, including thoroughly scanning your computer, intelligently detecting leftover files of various programs, clearly listing applications that can be removed and completely uninstalling with only one click. This easy-to-use Final Uninstaller allows you to say goodbye to nerve-wracking leftovers and to speed up you PC performance.
Final Uninstaller uses a high-performance detection algorithm that will quickly identify the left-over files and registry entries of every program installed in your computer. With a few clicks, Final Uninstaller can thoroughly scan your entire Windows registry and drives and provide a list of the applications that are not completely uninstalled. After that you can choose to clean list items to get rid of those applications you don™t want.
Final Uninstaller has collected massive information of features that various left files have as its background database which supports real-time updating. The latest Final Uninstaller V 2.1 embodies features of stubborn leftovers of more than four hundred common applications.
* The powerful database embodies abundance of features that stubborn left files have.
* Realize real-time updating of database and free technical supporting.
* Scan left files intelligently and detect invalid uninstall entries accurately.
* Delete stubborn left-over files which Windows Add/Remove Programs can't do.
* Delete stubborn left-over registry entries which Windows Add/Remove Programs can™t do.
* Safely uninstall stubborn drivers that are left by Windows Add/Remove program.
* Safely uninstall system services that are left by Windows Add/Remove program.
* 1-click Scan and 1-click Clean make removing applications and left-over files easily.