FileRestore for Networks is an enterprise recovery solution for Windows networks. Whether recovering files from a remote PC, or when implemented as part of a secure enterprise recovery policy, FileRestore for Networks provides for the centralized management of file and folder recovery, for all computers across the enterprise and across the Internet.
FileRestore for Networks also provides for the centralized creation and management of remote computer drive image files. If data is lost from a remote physical drive, then the cloned drive image file can be scanned for all data, without further potential risk to the original drives data.
The FileRestore for Networks administration software may be installed on a Windows PC or Server, either pre or post data loss. When data is lost from a remote computer, the administrator launches FileRestore for Networks, selects the remote PC or Server, connects to it, selects the drive from the recovery console and scans the drive for the lost files. The detected files may be previewed, recovered and saved to any location on the network.
FileRestore for Networks will recover data from:
* Any Windows, PC or Server, on the local area or wide area network.
* Any remote PC or Server that is available over the Internet e.g. via VPN.
* Any RAID configuration.
* USB devices including memory sticks, pen drives, etc.
* Personal music and video players, including iPods, PSPs, Zune, etc.
* Digital cameras, camera cards, etc.
* Virtual drives e.g. VMware desktop and server virtualization drives.
* FileRestore for Networks image (.bin) files.
* Any type of storage media, including non-Windows file system drives that are recognisable to Windows as a drive.
FileRestore for Networks is the solution for recovering deleted or lost files, and their folder structures, from any digital storage media on the network. FileRestore for Networks supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32 (floppy disks, digital cameras, music players, memory sticks, etc.), NTFS file systems (hard disk drives) and non-Windows file systems e.g. HFS, HFS+.
FileRestore for Networks will recover:
* Deleted files and folders that have been removed from the Recycle Bin.
* Files from drives that have been re-formatted, including instances where a new operating system has been installed.
* Files and folders from deleted partitions.
* All file types including digital photos, spreadsheets, Word documents, music files, video files, databases, presentations, etc.
* Files and folders that have been deleted and have bypassed the Windows recycle bin, e.g. via the command line or shared network files.
* Corrupted drives. FileRestore for Networks will recover all files from a corrupt drive including active files, lost files, and their folder structures.