IQRP features a state-of-the-art multiple-connections/thread asynchronous architecture, providing the fittest architectural design for Windows by utilizing multiple CPUs/CPU-cores and avoiding the so-called "thread hell". This unique design allows IQRP to support more than 10k connections simultaneously!
Fastream IQRP supports all RFC-compliant web servers including Apache, IIS, IQ Web Server, Abyss, and Zeus as well as all HTTP/1.0/1.1-compliant web-cams. IQRP is supplied with full 30-day money back guarantee with payment methods such as Share-it 256-bit SSL Visa/MasterCard/AMEX/Discover, PayPal, international bank transfer and bank check.
1. v2.0+ you can do global load-balancing with redirection support!
2. v2.0+ you can have real failover--just set the web server capacity to 1 for serving when all other servers fail!
3. Caches static content at 3Gbps (with even single/core CPU)
4. 256-bit SSL/TLS accelerator with support for OpenSSL hardware cards and self-signed certificate creation as well as CSR creation
5. Load balancing in URL-aware fashion: point each domain/path to different/same target LAN server/port
6. Bandwidth limiting per URL rule per IP/port
7. Anti hot-linking feature enables webmasters to control other sites linking to their multimedia content--prevents leeching of bandwidth
8. URL Rewrite with regular expressions provides a descent way to simplify links for search engines and other sites
9. Able to listen on multiple IP/ports and scalable up to 10,000 of simultaneous connections
10. Runs as Windows-service on all 32/64-bit Windows (2000/XP/2003/Vista) with very little hardware resources (1GHz Pentium+ CPU, 256MB RAM,...)
11. GZip compression accelerator with configurable compression rates for each file extension
12. Failover protection with both ICMP and HTTP server validation
13. Cookies created make session persistence possible among client-to-target-server matching
14. Firewall: Filter with respect to IP, reverse DNS and even client IP country
15. Client connections pooled with dynamic load determination algorithm
16. High performance on-the-fly HTML absolute link transformer
17. DynDNS.org and No-IP.com dynamic DNS auto updater client built-in
18. User-friendly HTTP/XML controller GUI client interface for remote admin access
19. HTTP/1.1 basic and digest authorization with users definable per URL rule as well as NTLM/ActiveDirectory authentication, all presentable with customizable HTML interface as well as pop-up prompt dialog box
20. Supports W3C Extended Log Format with selectable fields and NFServer v2 screen and file logging--configurations setable in URL granularity
21. Customizable pages for "target server not found" and "requires authorization" errors
22. Support for "X-Forwarded-For" for detecting the IP of clients when IQRP is in the middle
Changelog for this release:
PHP and other pages with no content-length header fixed with better design
Pentium+ Processor, Internet Explorer