EZMailSend is a simple to use command line interface (CLI) SMTP client console application for Windows that allows you to easily send email via your SMTP server.
You can integrate EZMailSend with batch files, scheduled tasks as well as use it in situations where you need an application to send an email that does not support such features. You can also pipe information from other applications into EZMailSend as the e-mail message if needed.
With EZMailSend you can:
- Send a simple plain-text email
- Send an HTML constructed email
- Support multi-part emails for HTML content and plain-text for backwards compatibility
- Send emails with attachments, Send emails with inline embedded attachments
- Authenticate with your SMTP server with a username and password
- Set custom outgoing SMTP port
- Carbon Copy (CC) users and Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) users
- Adjust message priority
- Optionally Import all switches from an easy to read multi-line configuration file or use the graphical interface for easily designing EZMailSend Configuration Files
- Import enviroment variables into your emails, and much more!
Affordable for personal use and tiered price discounts for businesses are available!
Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework