EyeLine is professional video recording software used to capture and store video from single or multiple cameras. It was designed for business uses including video monitoring of offices and buildings and logging of in-store cameras but it has a broad range of possible applications.
This software can record multiple video channels simultaneously with automated motion detected start and stop if required. The number of video sources that the application can record from is only limited by your PC's capacity. Images can be streamed to a central computer, uploaded to the internet via FTP or stored in a local computer. The recordings are automatically compressed for archiving. Later they can be searched by date, time, line or other data using the software directly.
* Monitoring of buildings or offices after hours for security.
* As a video surveillance recorder in shops to prevent theft.
* In conjunction with a security alarm - capture, analyse and play back security footage to determine if a security call out is warranted.
* Simple, yet effective, video security system for your home.
* Records multiple cameras simultaneously. Number limited only by hardware.
* Motion detection recording saves spaces by recording only when something is happening.
* The frames are automatically time stamped so it can be used as evidence if required.
* Video can be monitored on the screen as it records.
* Easy to use for reliable day-to-day operation