Coordinate Calculator Introduction
The Eye4Software Coordinate Calculator is an user friendly, graphical user interface tool, to perform transformations between different geodetic datums and / or coordinate systems (or map grids). The software can be used to transform a single coordinate, or a batch of coordinates read from a comma separated file.
The software is shipped with a MS Access database containing almost any reference ellipsoid, geodetic datum and coordinate systems around. It is possible to modify the coordinate systems, reference ellipsoids and geodetic datum definitions stored in the database. You can also create user defined coordinate systems, reference ellipsoids and geodetic datum definitions, so you can always extend the database in case you are missing something.
The Eye4Software Coordinate Calculator can perform transformations using the following map projections:
* Lambert Conformal Conic (LCC) 1SP projection;
* Lambert Conformal Conic (LCC) 2SP projection;
* Transverse Mercator projection;
* Oblique Stereographic projection;
* Polar Stereographic projection;
* Albers Equal Area Conic projection;
* Cassini Soldner projection;
* Mercator projection;
* Polyconic projection;
* Gauss Kruger projection;
* Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) projection;
* Mollweide projection;
* Eckert IV projection;
* Eckert VI projection.
The following calculations are supported:
* Transformation from latitude / longitude to a specific chart projection;
* Transformation from latitude / longitude to latitude / longitude, transforming to another geodetic datum;
* Transformation from specific coordinate system to latitude/longitude;
* Transformation from one coordinate system to another;
* Transformation between different latitude / longitude formats.