xpress Notes lets you store and organize notes on your computer. Typically this software is used as a phone or address book, diary or card file but it can be used for just about anything. Some examples include todo lists, recipes, customer records and more. It is as easy to use and as flexible as a paper cardfile but by using your PC you can search, order and organize notes faster.
Express Notes is free and can be downloaded and installed in just minutes.
* Stores free form ordered notes.
* Phone book template and diary creator included.
* Default templates for each book.
* System wide hot key assignment for fast activation.
* Allows you to copy, paste or import text from other documents.
* Automatically detects web links and emails that open with Internet Explorer or Outlook when clicked.
* Prints any or all of your notes directly from the program
* Quick search function.
* Simple and user-friendly operation.
Pentium 100 or above with at least 16MB RAM