Export Table to SQL for Microsoft SQL Server helps to save table's data as a set of INSERT SQL statements and optional CREATE TABLE statement. Predefined or cusrtom separators like 'go', two identity support modes and a few options make this tool flexible. The program has easy to learn and to use wizard interface. This handy utility helps database developers and database administrators to create table-based SQL script within seconds.
Key product features
* Easy to use wizard interface.
* Export text and image data (for Professional version only).
* Predefined or custom separators for SQL statements.
* Include or exclude modes for Identity columns.
* Support predefined data sources (DSN) as well as direct connections by server name.
* Trusted connections to SQL server support.
* Row selection: all rows or selected by WHERE clause.
* Support project files.
* Command line support (for Professional version only). It can be intergated with schedulers to automate export process.
* $DATE$ and $TIME$ macros for output file names.
* Built-in and on-line help system.
ODBC driver for MS SQL Server