The Exchange Server Toolbox makes it possible to use the same proven technology of the SmartPOP2Exchange system for processing all email that come in via the SMTP service of the Exchange Server.
Take advantage of the integrated SpamAssassin and filter unsolicited email. SpamAssassin uses a broad range of spam recognition techniques like blacklists, whitelists, Bayes filters, blacklist servers, statistical filters as well as a the option of manual weighting of desired mail (ham) and undesired mail (spam).
The also provided ClamAV Anti-Virus scanner examines incoming email for viruses but you may use any installed own virus scanner alternatively, if you want.
Backup all your outgoing and incoming email automatically and make the fulfillment of law's requirements about archiving business mail (e.g. in Germany) a piece of cake.
A powerful set of rules allows mail processing similar to MS Outlook: regular expressions help you to react accordingly to different mail content, you may establish your very own rules for dealing with spam, or pass the email for further processing to any external program.
* A plugin for the MS Exchange Server - seamlessly integrated into the server environment.
* Simple and well arranged configuration interface via MMC Snap-In
* Spam filter: provided SpamAssassin runs out-of-the-box including statistical Bayes filter and the option to train the identification of Spam and Ham manually.
* Integrated blacklists and whitelists for Email adresses and words in subject or content.
* The well-known anti-virus software ClamAV is now integrated. No additional anti-virus software needed to scan your mail for viruses.
* Option to integrate almost every already installed anti-virus scanner.
* Extensive set of rules for processing incoming mail, e.g. pass certain mesages to external programs.
* Backup function that archives every incoming or outgoing mail in a certain folder. This is a great and easy way to fulfill the requirements of law concerning archiving your electronic business correspondence.
* Own extended Windows Event log.
* Ready installed Help file as well as a users manual in PDF format.
Exchange Server 2000/2003 or 2007