Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your notable life using your computer, phone, and the web. Get started today with a free account.
Chances are, if you can see it or think of it, Evernote can help you remember it. Type a text note. Clip a web page. Snap a photo. Grab a screenshot. Evernote will keep it all safe.
Organize it (or let us do it)
Everything you capture is automatically processed, indexed, and made searchable. If you like, you can add tags or organize notes into different notebooks.
Find anything fast
Search for notes by keywords, titles, and tags. Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text inside your images searchable, too.
Put your thoughts, ideas, inspiration, and things to remember all in one place. Use Evernote for work, for play, and for everything thats noteworthy. Here are a few suggestions:
* Snap a photo of a business card with your phone, and have an easy way to store and access contacts.
* Capture plane tickets and confirmation numbers, hotel invoices, and receipts for your expense reports.
* Get inspired. Keep a file of anything cool you want to buy for yourself or as a gift, whether its online or out in the real world.
* Keep notes from your meetings all in one place. Take a picture of a whiteboard and youll be able to find it later.
* Plan your next trip. Clip web pages, maps, and itineraries. Capture sights, sounds, tastes, and anything else.
* Research web sites and clip pages directly from your browser.
* Keep a record of your favorite wines by snapping a photo of the label when you find one you like.
* Remember the things you were supposed to remember. Create to-do lists, jot down random thoughts, leave a voice memo, and more.
* Create notes right from Twitter and save tweets that you like by following @myEN on Twitter.
Changelog for this release:
- Ability to drag Notebooks, All My Notes &
- Misc Design modifications in left panel