EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server is a high performance tool for Microsoft SQL Server database development and administration. SQL Manager works with any MS SQL Server versions from 7 to the newest one and supports the latest SQL Server features including new data types (datetimeoffset, hierarchyid, geometry, geography and more), table types and table-valued parameters, logon triggers, backups with compression and other. It offers plenty of powerful SQL tools such as Visual Database Designer that allows creating SQL Server database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and advanced SQL editor to build complicated SQL Server queries and many more useful features for efficient SQL Server administration. SQL Manager for SQL Server has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Support of SQL Server 2008
* Support of Unicode data
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Easy management of all SQL Server objects
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Effective security management
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* Impressive data export and import capabilities
* Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
* Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
* Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
* Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
* FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
* FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
* FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
* Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal from 20% per Year!
* Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
* Cross-selling discounts on related products
Pentium® II 300MHz or higher recommended; Microsoft® Windows® Me/NT4/2000/XP; 64 MB RAM (128 MB or above is recommended); 25MB of available HD space for program installation; Windows® compatible video card with at least 1024x768 resolution