Detach Email Attachments. Extract your message attachments from eml files. Reads RFC-822 files. Recursively crawls your specified input folder for your exported or saved email files, including messages archived within zip files! Saves copies of the original attached files, found in the email files, to your choice of archive locations. Extensive Command Line options allow for very flexible use and powerful statistics provide you with who is sending what and to whom! Now emlDetach will even read the extracted attachments, looking for additional embedded attachments ... recursively! Trial version is limited to 25 attachments maximum.
1. Windows compatibility
3. Reads email files
4. Saves Message Parts under their original stored names
5. Groups all of the extracted attachments in to your specified output location.
6. Allows for duplicate attachment names by serializing
7. Allows you to specify any input location
8. Allows you to select or deselect whether to search sub directories
9. Allows you to group attachments types together
10. Will read emails from within a zip file
11. Will create a log file of who sent attachments
12. Will create a log file of how many of each attachment type was found
13. Can group your attachments by sender's email address
Changelog for this release:
Many fixes, including:
Fixed: Exception on handling unsupported encoding in the From field
Fixed: Exception on extracting embedded eml files, when versioned.
Trial limit of 25.