EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
Some of the most popular requests:
* Movie Properties: Added a Comments field.
* Movie Properties: Added the possibility to define 2 custom languages.
* User Interface: Moved the IMDB link of the current movie from the toolbar to the movie properties and indicating it with an IMDB logo.
* Online Help: Added (preliminary) Online Help.
* Sorting: Improved the speed of sorting on the primary column 'Nr'.
* Database: Fixed Media and Source types LaserDisc and D-Theater were not saved.
Changelog for this release:
IMDB import: Fixed broken import due to changed IMDB Search page.