The component is able to convert HTML to PDF as a file or as a stream. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET offers full support for tables, styles, graphs, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
The component is based on .NET Framework and compatible with .NET version 2.0 and higher. Elerium HTML to PDF .NET component is absolutely independent and does not require any additional components or libraries.
- Conversion directions: HTML to PDF, ASP.NET to PDF, URL Address to PDF, TXT to PDF.
- HTML file can include formatting styles CSS those will be correctly converted to PDF.
- PDF compression to further reduce PDF document sizes.
- Takes a Web Site URL instead of HTML file in order to convert to PDF.
- Methods allow to convert to/from: File, Url, Stream, String.
- Developed in 100% managed C# code and tested in ASP.NET web applications.
- Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat. Supports .NET 2.0 and higher.