EfficientPIM is a full-featured personal information manager that can help you organize and plan your business and private life. With EfficientPIM you can keep track of contacts, appointments, tasks, to-do lists, birthdays, and much more. The software also gives you space for keeping notes, diaries, and even passwords. In order to be successful you need to be organized and efficient.
With EfficientPIM all of the things you need to manage are located in one, easy-to-use interface. EfficientPIM Portable works straight from your USB flash drive.
1. Eight interface styles available for you to choose from.
2. Integrated password manager, desktop notes and diary.
3. Built-in editors similar to MS Word for writing diary and notes.
4. Hierarchical subtasks.
5. Custom fields for contacts.
6. Card view support.
7. Various calendar views: day, work week, week, month, year and time grid.
8. Adding attachments to contacts, events, tasks, notes and various other types of information.
9. Organizing your information by hierarchical grouping.
10. Full drag and drop support.
11. Searching information as simple and fast as Google.
12. Information safety safeguards: recycle bin support; backup and restore; encrypted information storage.
Changelog for this release:
- Changed data file format to Firebird.
- Added Network Edition.
- Attachments and contact pictures are now saved directly in the same data file where other data records are saved. (In previous versions, attachments were saved in a separate folder.)
- Users are allowed to add event and task labels and allowed to change label color.
- Added two custom fields for each contact.
- You can now search specific text in the comments.
- You can set categories for contacts and other records, and can search for records by category.
- Added a \\\"Contact\\\" column in the Task list view.
- Added a \\\"Category\\\" column in the information list view.
- You can set weather and emotion icons for each diary entry at the same time.
- When a new desktop note is added, now the software will position it automatically to avoid overlapping between notes wherever possible.
- When entering password, now you can do it directly with a password generator.
- A \\\"Privacy\\\" option was added which allows you to set the number of recent files and to clear text records you have entered.
- When the software runs at Windows startup automatically, the user can choose to allow the software to remember the file password, if this has not been done yet, to avoid entering password each time.
- Other improvements are made and bugs are fixed.
- 128 MB RAM
- 20 MB free hard disk space
30 days trial