Edraw is a new UML diagram and software diagram drawing tool for software engineers and designers. Easy to draw uml model diagram, COM and OLE, data flow model diagram, Jacobson Use Case, SSADM Diagram, Nassi-Schneiderman diagrams, Booch OOD diagrams, ROOM Diagram, Yourdon and Coad diagrams and Shlaer-Mellor OOA diagrams, program structure diagrams, enterprise application diagrams, UML use case diagrams, UML sequence diagrams, UML activity diagrams, UML collaborate diagrams, UML statechart diagrams, UML component diagrams, UML static structure diagrams, UML package diagrams and UML deployment diagrams.
Makes Your Design Rapidly with Edraw UML Diagram
* Easy to draw the common software diagrams and UML diagrams.
* Rich templates and examples of UML diagrams and software diagrams. Drawing does not need to start a new. Just drag the ready-made shapes from the toolbar and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
* You don't need to be an artist to create great-looking results! Edraw helps you align and arrange everything perfectly.
* Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get.
* What You See Is What You Get. Zooming, scrolling, multi selection and multi-level undo/redo supported. No artistic skill is required. Automatically aligns and arranges everything to look great.
* Distinct colors, fonts, shapes, styles, pictures, text and symbol for each object of the diagram are available.
No Other UML Diagram Tool Gives You All These
* Easy-to-use software diagrams design tool with rich examples and templates.
* Great value for the money, only 49.95 dollar.
* free upgrade for ever, free technology support.
* In-depth tutorials to help you learn to draw software diagrams.
Pentium 500; 64Mb RAM