Do you have the same files on notebook and PC? Easy2Sync is the fast and easy method to make sure that the two computers (or FTP servers) are always in sync.
Easy2Sync is easy to use and considers many special cases to protect your files when you synchronize the files.
Easy2Sync was designed to regard many special cases to protect your files. More than 200 rules are used nternally to safely synchronise your files. Even renamed directories are recognised.
Apart from the classic synchronisation, Easy2Sync now can also 'propagate' data. In this mode, one computer regarded as slave computer who just receives the changes made by the other computer without copying changes to the master computer. This is very useful for a backup server. Furthermore it can mode files and directories or flatten the directory structure.
Use Easy2Sync for Files to...
...synchronize your laptop: Simply take your data along, that's what your laptop was meant for. Work in your office, work outside. And let Easy2Sync for Files synchronize your files. Automatically. If you want to synchronize files, you found the right tool.
...use your project data in a team: Often, you're using the same files in a team, e.g. source code or office documents. But the team isn't sharing the same network. Synchronize the changes simply with Easy2Sync for files, e.g. via FTP servers or removable media.
...update your homepage: Subdirectories can help you organize your web server well, but they make it more difficult to upload all changes. No problem with Easy2Sync for Files. Simply synchronize your files with the FTP server and all changes will be recognized and transferred.
...create a rotating backup: Having a backup on your server is always nice, having 3 backups (or any other number, or based on the weekday) is just wonderful. And Easy2Sync for Files can synchronize the changed files automatically to your server.
...prepare a backup: Are your important files spread all over your entire hard disk? Have you been postponing burning an off-site backup CD because it's hard work to locate each of these crucial files? It's easy to configure Easy2Sync for Files to perform this task. And once you have set it up, with the click of a button you can create a backup of your important files. Easy2Sync collects the files from a dozen directories (filtering out big temporary files) and prepares one big directory tree, ready to burn.
Features - Overview
* Very fast, very safe, very configurable, very easy to use
* Is used worldwide by companies, groups, governmental institutions and private persons
* A freeware edition to try it out is available
Features - Technical
* Synchronization over any network type. LAN, WLAN, doesn't matter As long as the Windows network recognizes it, it will also work with Easy2Sync
* Requests may be turned off, so that Easy2Sync can work on its own
* Timer-based synchronization is supported
* Unlimited files and directories (Only Home and Business Edition)
* Synchronize on windows start or shutdown
* Synchronize FTP servers
* Easy2Sync also runs as service
* Renamed directories are being recognized
Features - Synchronization types
* Synchronization: Both computers have the same rights; Changes are transferred
* Copy: One computer has not rights and just receives the changes from the other
* Overwrite: The same, but mails will never be deleted
* Move: Moves everything or only files from one folder to another
* Flatten: Copies all files from a tree into a single folder
* Copy rights: Transfers only the NTFS rights
Features - Wizards
* All requests can be turned off
* The synchronization overview allows you to answer requests in groups
* The synchronization wizard poses one question at a time
* The synchronization shows all requests in form of a list
* All wizards may be turned off