Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition is a powerful dynamic disk management for Windows Server operating system. Its main feature is to directly convert a dynamic disk back to basic disk without loss of data, and also sector by sector convert/clone from spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID 5 volume to a basic partition. Fortunately, for a dynamic unreadable disk and invalid dynamic disk can also be good to revert them to the basic and retrieve the data you desired.
1. Safely, directly convert dynamic disk to basic within 3~10 seconds.
2. Convert an invalid or unreadable dynamic disk to basic disk.
3. Support spanned volume, striped volume (RAID 0), mirrored volume (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume convert (clone) to basic partition.
4. Support to directly convert dynamic disk containing mirrored volume to basic.
5. Ensure system bootable and data security after reverting dynamic to basic disk.
6. Support a single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB.
7. Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and others (e.g. ext2, ext3) file systems.
8. Support for Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Windows 7, and including both 32 bit and 64 bit.
9. Support for IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB external disk and fire wire disk etc.
10. Friendly user interface makes you use it more easily and efficiently.
Changelog for this release:
Support to convert GPT dynamic disk to basic disk.
Work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Server 2003/2008 (32 and 64bit)