DxO Optics Pro automatically improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal. Based on an extensive knowledge of cameras and lenses properties this multi-award winning program delivers outstanding image quality even at ultra high ISO and runs on JPEG or RAW files.
The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention. Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, DxO Optics Pro will meet your need. DxO Optics Pro offers a whole range of features to automatically correct and enhance your images:
- RAW conversion and state-of-the art camera noise removal for colorful images and details even at the highest ISO settings
- elimination of distortion, vignetting, and lens softness and purple fringing through specifically developed camera and lens modules
- correction of perspective and volume anamorphosis
- optimization of exposure and dynamic range
- color contrlo with access to original film color renderings
- removal of dust and blemish.
- and much much more...
Windows and Mac demo versions can be downloaded for free from www.dxo.com.
Minimum: Intel Core™ 2 Duo or higher, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher
Support of DirectX 9.0.c or higher for Windows operating systems
256 MB VRAM recommended to support GPU acceleration
-Required memory (RAM):
Minimum: 2 GB or more
-Required disk space:
Running the software requires a minimum of
2 GB on the hard drive. It is recommended to
have 6 GB available for optimal software performance.
31 days trial