DVDFab Platinum is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development.
A. DVD to DVD
1. 8 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Customize Split, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
5. Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
6. Customize Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs using "Customize" way. Ideal for episode/season DVD.
7. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs:
* Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position.
* Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
8. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD:
* Combine two DVD-9 like "The Lord of the Rings" into one DVD-9.
* Merge season DVDs to fewer discs.
* Create your own special features collection disc.
9. Write Data: Burn existing DVD folder or ISO image file to DVD writer, or convert DVD folder to ISO image file.
10. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
11. Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
3. Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
4. Backup scratched/dirty disc:
* Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize.
* Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
5. Support both NTSC and PAL DVD.
Changelog for this release:
# Fix: A freeze problem when copying "Full Disc" BD25 on certain discs, like "Monsters, Inc.".
# Fix: Several small issues.
* Pentium II 500 MHz
* 256 MB of RAM
* 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
* A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive