DVDFab Passkey is a Windows-based driver that works on-the-fly to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs and Blu-ray discs. It can remove all known DVD and Blu-ray protections very fast. Please note that, it™s FREE during BETA stage.
1. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
2. Remove all known Blu-ray AACS and BD+ copy protections, Region Code, BD-Live and UOPs.
3. Allow you to watch any region DVD on your region specific DVD drive and player software.
4. Allow you to watch Blu-ray disc without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
5. Allow you to use any software to access unencrypted DVD and Blu-ray disc content.
Passkey Works With (have been tested):
1. Nero Recode
2. AVS Copy
3. DVD neXt COPY V3 and 4 (without the machinist.dll)
4. DVD Shrink - Pathplayer Off with some content
5. DVDSubEdit (quick check for forced subs)
6. ImgBurn (Read Mode)
7. VLC (play VOB with File->Open)
8. WinDVD5 (play from original without UOPs)
9. Roxio Creator 9 in several modes/modules
10. DVDRanger without machinist.dll
11. Roxio 2010 with I/O Mode set to Advanced under the General tab
13. PowerDVD 9 Ultra
Also works with other applications which haven™t been tested yet.
Pentium II 500 MHz; 256 MB of RAM
10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
For more information about DVDFab Passkey, please visit www.dvdfab.com.
Changelog for this release:
- Added option \"Show welcome dialog\" in \"General\" settings.
Pentium II 500 MHz, 256 MB of RAM, 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space, A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive