DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper can convert Blu-ray title to MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files playable on next generation consoles like PS3 and Xbox 360, HD player like WD TV Live, or mobile devices like iPod/iPhone/iPad, etc. Its multiple settings and options let you freely edit and customize video/audio according to your needs. Besides the fast speed and amazing effect, it™s very easy to use, even for a newbie.
1. 8 Blu-ray Ripper modes available: Xbox 360, iPad, iPod/iPhone, PS3, to MKV, to AVI, to MP4 and Audio.
2. Xbox 360: Convert Blu-ray title to WMV/MP4 file, which can be played on Microsoft Xbox 360.
3. iPod/iPhone/iPad: Convert Blu-ray title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on iPod, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone (3G), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad.
4. PS3: Convert Blu-ray title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony Play Station 3.
5. Convert Blu-ray title to MKV/AVI/MP4 file.
6. Convert Blu-ray audio to MP3/MP4/WMA/WAV/AC3/DTS.
7. Constantly updated to support more Blu-ray movies, video/audio formats, and mobile devices.
8. More supported devices can be added manually.
9. Let you select preferred audio track and subtitle.
10. Enable you to set parameters for video and audio format.
11. Crop automatically to remove the black bars on many widescreen movies.
12. Enable you to crop manually to customize play region on devices by adjusting crop frame or setting crop values.
13. Allow you to resize output from Letterbox to Pan&Scan.
14. Support batch conversion to save time.
15. Can convert many tasks of one title with different profiles simultaneously.
16. Support both NTSC and PAL video format.
17. Preview title like real Blu-ray player.
18. Support up to 7.1 multichannel audio output.
19. Converting progress can be viewed in detail.
20. Various UI languages available for your selection.
Pentium II 500MHz, 512MB of RAM, 50GB of Free Hard Disk Space, A Blu-ray Drive, Internet Connection