With Duplicate Remover for Microsoft Excel you can easily remove duplicates from your Microsoft Excel worksheets or find unique entries. Once duplicates are found, you can delete, select, color or copy them, or move to another location (new workbook, new / existing worksheet).
The add-in can check for duplicates in one or two Microsoft Excel lists or tables with up to 1 million rows. You choose any columns for comparison and compare 2 lists with different number of columns. The intuitive and user-friendly interface of the add-in helps you browse lists that you want to check for duplicates and makes your work of with Microsoft Excel pleasant and easy.
With the Duplicate Remover for Microsoft Excel add-in you can dedupe your worksheets in no time. The Microsoft Excel 2007 Ribbon interface is completely supported.
With Duplicate Remover for Microsoft Excel you can
* Search in a single Microsoft Excel list (table, range) for duplicates or unique values.
* Check 2 tables (lists) for duplicates or unique entries.
* Process lists with up to one million rows (in Microsoft Excel 2007).
* Choose columns to be checked for duplicates.
* Search in 2 lists with different number of columns.
After duplicates or unique data are found you can
* Delete duplicate rows.
* Select found rows.
* Color found items.
* Copy or move found rows to another location: (new Microsoft Excel workbook, new / existing worksheet).
Microsoft Excel 2007, Excel 2003, Excel XP, or Excel 2000