Quickly and easily search your computer for duplicate files with this easy to use, wizard based interface. Duplicate File Finder is a byte for byte scanner, this means that when it compares each file it compares them at the 1's and 0's level. So when you scan your computer you can be assured that the files it finds are exact duplicates of each other. Duplicate File Finder is packed full of features that make it easy for you to use such as
* 68 file formats to scan for. This prevents you from deleting or scanning system level files that, if deleted, would harm your system.
* An easy to use wizard based interface takes you through the process, step by step, to search for duplicate files.
* When the program is finished searching for duplicates a window will pop up that shows you the duplicate files in groups where you can select the files for delete and/or select the file to view it.
* Delete the files that you selected
* Perform two types of searches, Byte Search or Name Search.
* Move selected duplicate files to a holding directory for later analysis
* New - Export search results to Microsoft Excel
* New - Print your search results
Easy to use interface
Perform Byte Search or Name Search
Supported Image Formats
Supported Document Formats
Supported Video Formats
Supported Audio Formats
Total File Formats Supported
Analyzes files at the byte level
Direct link to files from details view
PC friendly doesn't allowing system files to be deleted
Delete duplicate files
Move selected duplicates to holding directory for further analysis
NEW - Export search results to Microsoft Excel
NEW - Print search results
Delete, export, print features disabled