DTM Schema Reporter, as the name implies, is a reporting tool for database schema. This utility helps technical writers and database administrators create a report of any complexity level within seconds. And importantly, it supports all common database interfaces, whether it is ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB or even Oracle Call Interface.
Conveniently, DTM Schema Reporter can create reports in multiple formats, namely RTF (compatible with all Microsoft Word versions), XML, HTML, CHM (Windows HTML Help), PDF, Excel or plain text. This product is very flexible and comes with the set of primary and secondary report profile options, which in turn allows users to select any necessary level of report customization.
Also, DTM Schema Reporter provides users with an option to create multiple report profiles that significantly simplify data processing. The profiles can be saved and loaded with a few mouse clicks. Another important feature is an option to alter table order in the report and manually add annotations (up to 80 symbols) to the individual tables. DTM Schema Reporter is distributed electronically over the Internet.
* Database independent. You can create schema report for Microsoft SQL Server database as well as for Oracle or for Interbase. The software product supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or Oracle Call Interface.
* Functionality. Product allows you to include the following objects to the report: tables (with detailed columns information), views, indexes, foreign keys, triggers (with type and status), procedures, defaults, rules and roles. Moreover, the program helps you to add to report DDL statements for database objects.
* Annotations. You can make your database schema reports more friendly by adding notes for your objects in automatic or manual mode.
* Customizable. Objects selection support. This SQL documentation tool supports styles and fonts customization for RTF reports as well as CSS-based customization for HTML/CHM schema reports.
* DTM Schema Reporter is a true Win32 application, supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Server 2003/2008.
ODBC, OLE DB, IDAPI or Oracle Call Interface