DTM Schema Inspector is a database schema browsing and management tool (also known as Object Inspector before 2004) that let you work with database schemas more effectively. The program lets the users work simultaneously with any number of database schemas (metadata) and displays information in a convenient tree-view format, as well as offers current views of database contents and properties. Download free demo version (?).
* Simultaneous connection. The user can browser Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server schemas as well as two or more DB2 schemas on the same or different servers.
* Database independent. You can create report for Microsoft SQL Server database as well as for Oracle or for Interbase. The software product supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or even Oracle Call Interface.
* Quick data browse option allows user to view database data. Permissions browser is a table-based tool for view object-level permissions.
* Filtering option for database objects (by name, type, database name or objects text).
* DTM Schema Inspector is a true Win32 application, supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Server 2003/2008.
Why DTM Schema Inspector
* Database schema snapshots support helps the user to browse database schema history.
* Powerful search tool makes navigation easy for large scale schemas.
* Export schema to SQL script feature allows to create a set of DDL statements for database schema.
* DDL scripts browser: view and export features.
* Drop and rename object options.
* Enable/disable triggers (for Microsoft SQL and Oracle only).
ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB or OCI interface