DTM Query Reporter, as the name implies, is a reporting tool for database query. This utility helps technical writers and database administrators create a report of any complexity level within seconds. And importantly, it supports all common database interfaces, whether it is ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB or even Oracle Call Interface.
Conveniently, DTM Query Reporter can create reports in multiple formats, namely RTF (compatible with all Microsoft Word versions), XML, HTML, CHM (Windows HTML Help), PDF, Excel or plain text. This product is very flexible and comes with the set of primary and secondary report profile options, which in turn allows users to select any necessary level of report customization.
Also, DTM Schema Reporter provides users with an option to create multiple report profiles that significantly simplify data processing. The profiles can be saved and loaded with a few mouse clicks. DTM Query Reporter is distributed electronically over the Internet.
* Database independent. You can create report for Microsoft SQL Server database as well as for Oracle or for Interbase. The software product supports all common database interfaces: ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB, or even Oracle Call Interface.
* Easy to use. Simply enter or load your query, select output format and press Run.
* Customizable. The Reporter supports styles and fonts customization for RTF reports. The custom CSS file is supported for HTML/CHM reports.
* Automation and Schedule. With command line options and Console Mode the program can be executed by schedule or in unattended mode.
* DTM Query Reporter is a true Win32 application that supports Windows XP/Vista/7, Server 2003/2008.
ODBC, IDAPI, OLE DB or Oracle Call Interface