Drives Monitor utilizes Performance Monitor data to visualize physical or logical disk activity. For each physical/logical disk, % active time and bytes read and written per second is displayed. It does not require any 3rd party applications. Resizable! Save settings to file. (File will be created - Path: %APPDATA% File: gadgetname_Settings.ini). Two modes. Color changeable for all gadget's elements, including the background color.
* Shows % active time and bytes read and written per physical/logical disk
* Logical partitions on the same disk are grouped
* Automatically reconfigures if disks are added or removed
* Allows for excluding certain drive letters or numbers
- You can safely remove your USB drives from gadget. If drive detected as removable you can see special icon.
- Click on gadget's title or disk drive's letter (number) for open flyout window with additional information about drives, click again - close flyout window.
- Click on background show appropriate disk in Explorer.
Changelog for this release:
Added Ukrainian and Russian languages.