SQL Block Monitor is a real-time and historical blocking monitor tool for Microsoft SQL Server. Product empowers users with a historical blocked events of every unique individual piece of SQL involved in blocking. Enables you to know exactly what SQL is causing the blocked process phenomena.
Identified SQL is ranked on a top down recourse basis showing organizations what blocked process SQL is running the longest on the database server and utilizing the most resources.
* Real-time SQL Server block detection and alerting.
* Creates live blocked process list of SPIDs being blocked, SQL involved in blocking, where locks are occurring and more.
* Captures for the blocking SPID and all blocked SPIDs the SQL statement text, SQL statement show plan, resource usage, and locks held.
* Report SQL statements, host and program most frequently involved in blocking, causing the worst end user response times, using the most CPU, memory and I/O resources.
SQL Server™ support
* SQL Server 2005
* SQL Server 2005 Express
* SQL Server 2000
* MSDE 2000
* Use SQL Block Monitor without any restrictions
* Free minor updates (updates within one version)
* Major updates with a considerable discount
* Free extensive technical support.