Djuggler is a specialized tool for extracting and integrating web data as an automated process. It's typically used to create web scrapers for market and competitive intelligence data found on the Internet or to upload legacy data into a web based program.
Djuggler supports many actions like open from the web, read next link, save image, replace text, export to Excel, read XML, ask user, append to text file, and many more.
Solutions created with Djuggler can be saved as stand-alone executables for deployment.
Typical solution examples:
* Web data and ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)
* Combine enterprise data with data from the web
* Analyze web data for Competitive Intelligence
* Compare web data for Marketing Intelligence
* Import and Export data from web based applications
* Transform unstructured data to structured data
* Build powerful automated HTML parsers
* Advanced data cleansing using multiple data sources
* Transform data from one format to another
* Compare data between multiple data sources
* Convert legacy data to industry standards
Microsoft Windows 2000 or better.