DJ Mixer Express for windows is an ideal DJ mixing software for beginners and DJ pros, It offers a robust set of features yet remains easy-to-use and affordable for a wide audience of music fans.
DJ Mixer Express has an easy-to-use graphical interface that lets you automate common tasks like beat mixing, automatic-gain, master-tempo, record mixes, automatic beat and tempo detection allows you to easily match two songs for a perfect transition. Control your mix with sample-accurate cue points, or continuously loop part of a song perfectly in sync with the beat. seamlessly integrates with your iTunes, mix all your favorite songs from iTunes. Simply drag and drop, and get creative with your own music.
DJ Mixer Express offers High-Quality sound with support for all major audio formats including MP3, WAV, AIFF, AU, WMA, M4A, MP4 audio format. It is used around the world by bedroom DJs and professional superstars alike.
* 2-channel DJ mixer with crossfader, 3-band EQ, volume, gain and level controls, headphones, crossfader.
* Adjustable crossfader curve
* AutoMix mode (mixes automatically the playlist - with beat-match option).
* Control your mix with sample-accurate cue points.
* VU-meters for decks and master output.
* 3-band equalizer with on the fly changeable frequencies.
* Up to 6 distinct effects (Reverse, Brake, AutoPan, Flanger, Echo, Delay)
* ASIO/CoreAudio with low-latency support
* Perceptual automatic-gain (automatic volume normalization)
* Audio limiter for high quality audio even at high volume levels
* 2 virtual decks for loading and playing files.
* One-click perfect auto beat-matching.
* Fast and accurate automatic tempo (BPM) detection.
* Synchronization between the decks.
* Cross fade between two tracks
* Precise playback control: position, tempo, pitch, pitch bend.
* Parallel waveform displays with beats and loop markers, zoom function.
* Seamless beat-aware looping (1, 2, 4, 8 beats)
* Easy looping with shortcut keys.
* Vinyl simulation (scratch, reverse play, brake, spin, fine tune cue points) using the interactive waveform display.
* KeyLock (master-tempo)
* Whole song audio stripe/waveform on position slider.
* Load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access.
* Support drag and drop operations.
* Easily navigate through your music directories.
* Fast song searching and song preview (pre-listening).
* Import music by individual song, folder, Playlist or whole iTunes library.
* Support browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer and database.
* Automatic marking of loaded songs in current session.
* iTunes integration, Mix your music from iTunes
* Supports MP3, WAV, AIFF, AU, WMA, M4A, MP4 audio format.
* Slow down or speed up songs! Change any song's key!
* Support for distinct audio outputs for speakers and headphones ( pfl-mix monitoring and pre-listening) using multi-channel audio cards or SPLIT mode for simple stereo soundcards
* Fully Unicode
* Record your mixes to WAV/AIFF formats
* TAG editing.
* Full feature music player included
* Easy-to-use interface & intuitive design
* Works on both Mac OS X and Windows platform.
* At an affordable price, only $29.95 USD, You use it on your Mac and PC.
256MB RAM; 50MB space for installation; Soundcard